These links will help you get back to where you want to go faster.
The inflation-reduction law includes $121 billion of clean-energy tax incentives, which will accelerate renewable power installations on the power grid and lower households electric bills – maybe. There is also money for roofers and construction companies. That brings us to this article and why we are writing it. You, the consumer, should always be informed on what you are about to purchase. That is why this article is being written.
How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) will Impact Phoenix-Tucson Arizona
Tucson Mayor Regina Romero says, “It will not only be good for our climate and our economy in creating green jobs, but it will be a good public health measure that will protect communities of color and low-income communities in the city of Tucson,”
The bill would slash greenhouse gas emissions by 40% by the year 2030. Whether or not that is possible is yet to be seen! However, it focuses on changing the heating and cooling of buildings and transportation to renewable energy. Something that climate experts say is critical. It also includes incentives for people to buy electric vehicles: a $4,000 tax credit for a used vehicle and $7,500 for a new one. The more Arizona is informed about such plans, the EV revolution hype doesn’t seem to be working out as well as planned. However, we have yet to see how this all pans out.
The IRA extends previous energy tax incentives and includes substantial provisions for residential and commercial property owners, which will help reduce their electric bills, make their properties more energy-efficient, and help them afford technologies that will lower the carbon emissions of both residential and commercial property owners.
Get Your Roof 100% Covered by Insurance
Request an Appointment to have an Insurance Claim Specialist inspect your roof!
“What’s it going to do for [green energy] stocks? I think it’s only going to bolster them,” says Peter Krull, the director of investments at Earth Equity Advisors, a North Carolina-based registered investment advisor specializing in sustainable investing. “After a great 2020, 2021 and 2022 have been pretty dismal for anything in the alternative energy space,” Krull says. “This should start to bring them back into positive territory.”
Must Look Into New Green Roof Technology
Plants absorb the suns energy, thereby reducing the roofs temperature during summer, while trapping heat during colder months. This helps to lessen HVAC load (HVAC systems use the most electricity in your home or business). Lower roof air temperatures increase efficiency of HVAC equipment that is designed to reduce heat in the building, as they are operating in lower ambient temperatures. Not having to run air conditioners or other cooling systems so frequently, homeowners and commercial property owners also experience lower power bills, up to 7% to 15%, according to the Cool Roof Rating Council.
Ecological and Human Health Benefits of New Green Roofing Technology
- Improved Air Quality By having local flora and fauant, the plantation that feeds off CO2 emissions then creates clean H20 for us to breathe. Americans are spending more in Hospitals due to poor air quality. This can easily be resolved by having more Trees, Flowers, etc.
- Urban Heat Island Mitigation This simply means trying to reduce the heat that all the concrete and building materials hold on to. By having greener roofs we can stop heat being harnessed inside the walls of buildings.
- Reduced Building Energy Costs By reducing temperature-humidty regime and reduce noise impact, among other things, helps to keep invasive species away and protects natural pests, animals, etc.
- Increased Urban Biodiversity Plants and flowers on roofs help the roof’s performance and tolerance to the elements such as wind, pollutants, shade, light and drought.
- Reduced Stormwater Runoff By reducing the impact of stormwater accumulation and limiting stress on the local sewer systems.
- Improved Water Quality in Streams By reducing inorganic water runoff.
Looking for a Roofer?
Arizona Pristine Roofing is the best roofing contractor you are going to find this side of Arizona. That means we are the best. If you are looking for a professionaly and quality roofing company that puts you and your family first, then we are your company.
Queen Creek / East Valley Office: 623-257-ROOF (7663)
Tucson Office: 520-614-ROOF (7663)
News & Current Events
Get off the press information that will effect you, your home and investments.
Being an ethical roofing company means conducting operations in a responsible and morally upright manner - it doesn't just mean getting quality roofing product, material, shingles, tile, underlayment and obeying the laws of Arizona, building permits and regulations; it involves making conscious decisions that benefit not only your company
“I am a relatively new business owner,” Jazlyn says. However, her roofing company Arizona Pristine Roofing is running like a fine oiled machine. “I am extremely motivated to make an impact on my community.” Learn how to become a successful woman entrepreneur with Jazlyn Muzio owner from Arizona Pristine